Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Too wise for her age

While I did the dishes tonight after dinner, Nathan was upstairs in Taylor's room reading her books. Nathan was asking her about our family and who's his mom, his dad, my mom, and my dad, and who her dad is. She got them all right and then she informed Nathan that she is his daddy. He would say, "No, I'm your daddy" and Taylor would say, "No, I'm your daddy". They kept going back and forth so I yelled up, "Nice argument yall are having". Taylor yelled back down, "We are not arguing, we are discussing!"

2 comments:

jrodges said...

Absolutely hilarious ;)!!!!!
She is so funny and adorable to boot!
Keith and I also love when Rosemond asked Taylor where is my hug and Taylor shrugged and said " I don.. know " in the sweetest little voice ;)!

jrodges said...

loved....not love