Leaving to go to Meet the Teacher at Church.
This morning, we had Meet the Teacher for KDO (Kids Day Out) at our church. It is kind of like going to preschool. They have 3 days of school, but since Taylor goes to the baby sitter two days a week, we figured one day would be enough. There are 11 children that will be in her class.
We met her teachers, Ms. Shirley and Ms. Kyung when we first arrived. As soon as I put her down, she was off to meet the children. She is quite the social butterfly. It makes me happy that she loves to be around children and plays easily with other children. She just played and played with all the kids. She even petted some of them on the head. I'm excited for Taylor and this new adventure.
I didn't take any pictures of the other children with Taylor, even though I wanted to. Also, if you hadn't noticed, Taylor doesn't smile much for photos anymore. She use to all the time when she was little. We also have a hard time keeping her attention on the camera for the photos. Oh well, she's only one - what do you expect.
This must have been tiresome for Taylor because when we got home, she walked straight into her room and reached for her crib. I layed her down and haven't heard a peep since.



2 comments:
You will LOVE her teachers!! They were Bella's teachers last year, and we could have never asked for anyone more loving and caring!
Cute pics! We were there, too....sorry we missed you!
Post a Comment