Apparently 2 minor earthquakes struck Irving, Texas last night. There is no major damage reported. We live in Coppell, just north of Irving and didn't feel anything. How crazy is that!
I woke up to the sonic boom sound but didn't feel anything and I guess I went back to sleep.... Keith was up late playing on the computer and felt the shaking he said through his whole body and then he came to bed and the window's were rattling.... many of my friends heard or felt it ... very weird! He thought someone had hit the house with a car at first! :) (oh we live in South Irving). We didn't know it was an earthquake until I got to school today and heard about it and then all the things we experienced last night made sense :).
Nathan and I met at Baylor in 2001 and were married in April 2004. June 14, 2007, Taylor Abigail entered the world and Zoey Katherine arrived on October 15, 2010. The girls have blessed our lives every day since. I have a wonderful husband and two precious girls, what more could I ask for??
1 comment:
I woke up to the sonic boom sound but didn't feel anything and I guess I went back to sleep.... Keith was up late playing on the computer and felt the shaking he said through his whole body and then he came to bed and the window's were rattling.... many of my friends heard or felt it ... very weird! He thought someone had hit the house with a car at first! :)
(oh we live in South Irving).
We didn't know it was an earthquake until I got to school today and heard about it and then all the things we experienced last night made sense :).
Post a Comment