As of this morning, the rash and diarrhea are gone and Taylor is in a great mood. Oh, Thank the Lord no more Roseola! I finally got my baby back. Nathan's mom is here in town to help us with Taylor since we had no idea when this virus was going to leave. I guess Taylor just needed a little Nana loving.
I'm excited because we are going to get out of the house today and do a little Christmas shopping with Nana. I think Taylor needs to get out of the house now that she feels better. This afternoon was nice going shopping and getting out of the house. Taylor took her first carousel ride at the Grapevine Mills Mall today. Actually, she took two rides, one with Nana and one with me. We probably could of done it all day - she loved it. I wish I would of had my camera with me, but it died when I was in the field yesterday (whole other story). I took some pics on my cell phone, but they aren't pretty good. Taylor had a huge smile on her face the whole time - it was a nice change of pace as of lately.
13 years ago



2 comments:
We missed you at Josh's wedding. I saw Nathan's parents there. I am glad that little Taylor is feeling better, poor little baby : (
Katie, your baby is beauiful. Allyson Woodward told me about your blog. It was great to catch up with. Disciple Now '95 sure was a long time ago. Lots has has changed for us both. My wife and I live 30 minutes outside of Nashville, TN, with our two kids (9 and 7). I thank God for you!
Post a Comment