Monday, December 1, 2008

25 days till Christmas

Merry Christmas! I've been waiting to say that for the longest time! I love this season. It is December 1st and I can't wait to get out all of my Christmas decorations! I don't have time to do it tonight because I have bible study, but hey, Jesus is the reason for the season right! I can't wait to get the tree up and put the presents underneath it. Nathan and I are a little worried about keeping Taylor away from the presents. Last year she could only roll around, so she would roll under the tree and play with the ornaments. This year she is super curious and into everything 24/7. I guess there is no better time to really teach her the meaning of NO! How do you teach a 17 month old that patience is a virtue? I don't know if it is possible.

I can't wait for Christmas morning when Taylor gets to open all her presents and see what Santa brought her. I think Nathan's dad is going to dress up like Santa this year, so that should be interesting. I think we are going to take her to meet Santa at the mall this weekend, so we will see how their 2nd meet goes. Last year she didn't mind Santa, but last year she would of been fine if anyone was holding her. I'll have to let you know how the show down goes......

1 comment:

CASH DALTON HENSON said...

Katie,

Send me your mailing address. Just email it to me:

Mindyleehenson@yahoo.com

Thanks!