I took the day off because we always go shopping the day after Christmas. My husband thinks I'm crazy because I love to go shopping the day after Thanksgiving and the day after Christmas. I don't do it necessarily for any special deals, I just love to get up early and go shopping. We didn't get up at 4am Friday morning like we did the day after Thanksgiving, we got up at 6am. I think that my moms think I'm a little crazy too for making them getting up so early for these shopping trips, but you know, they always get up and go with me. We didn't take Taylor with us that morning, but came home at lunch and got her. Nathan and the dads wanted to go play racquetball, so I told them we would come get Taylor and take her shopping with us. We ate lunch and then went to Sam Moon and Wisteria. Taylor fell asleep on the way to Sam Moon and I was hoping she would stay asleep while we shopped, but she is a true shopper and woke up the second we walked in to the store. She did great while we shopped, but you could tell she was tired. When we got home she went down for a nap and we had to wake her up to go to dinner at 5:30. We took the parents to Fogo de Chao which is a Brazilian Churisca restaurant. Nathan's parents had been before, but mine hadn't. My dad loved it! The best part was, they kept bringing Taylor plates of cut strawberries and bananas. She was in heaven! Nathan told the waitress that we were celebrating my birthday (which is in January), but this way we could kind of celebrate with our family. The waitress brought out this huge piece of chocolate cake. Oh it looked so good. For those of you that don't know, I am allergic to chocolate and so is my mom. Taylor and everyone else enjoyed my birthday dessert.

Out shopping at Sam Moon with the ladies
Nana and Poppy at dinner
Grandma and Grandpa at dinner
Taylor helped me blow out my candle on my chocolate cake
Taylor loved the flower that was on the cake plate
No comments:
Post a Comment