13 years ago
Friday, December 12, 2008
Sunday School Christmas Party
We just got home from our Sunday school Christmas party. We have the best Sunday school class in the world! We all bring something for dinner to share and then we have an ornament exchange. We do a Chinese ornament exchange where the ornament can be stolen 2 times and the third person to get the ornament keeps it. I think I had 4 ornaments stolen from me tonight and I got the football Santa ornament that has been pasted down for years. Except this year, Angie took photos of it doing various things with all of her family members and wrote me a three page letter about all the things this ornament has done and seen over the year. I was a little disappointed I got it at first and then I decided that I would have to outdo her for the next lucky person who gets him next year. Luckily I also got to pick another ornament and ended up with a beautiful one. I took a cute Santa ornament with grapes in his hair and somehow he ended up being called Drunk Santa. I swear, I just can't win! Last year our ornament was the last one left and no one wanted it because if someone chooses the last wrapped ornament, the game is over. I am going to have to do something awesome for next year. There were some interesting ornaments tonight (Shane Robert), but that is a story for another day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment