Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas by Candlelight



Thursday night our church hosted Christmas by Candlelight for the ladies. All of the ladies brought either an appetizer or a dessert and then we have a table hostess who decorates a table for you to sit at. Courtney decorated our table and it was gorgeous. I should of taken a picture, but I didn't have my camera with me. Anyways, the Coppell High School girls choir came and sang some Christmas carols that were beautiful. Then we had a speaker, Ms. Karen Hawkins from Stonebriar Church in Frisco, Texas. Nathan and I actually went to Stonebriar church when we lived in Little Elm. The pastor there, Mr. Chuch Swindal is amazing. The speaker spoke about being God's Princess and accepting yourself the way you are because that is the way God made you. It was a great topic for all women to hear.

No comments: