Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

It is always nice to start a new year off with a bang! Having a birthday so close to New Years has always been fun. It just isn't so good for any diet I say I am going to start at New Years. I mean, you have to have cake and ice cream on your birthday right? What's a girl to do?

This is my 28th birthday and let me tell you, I do feel older. Dragging myself out of bed at 6:30 this morning and driving to work is not what I want to do on my birthday. I always wanted to be one of those people who takes the day off on their birthday. The sad part is, I don't have that many vacation days to take one for my birthday. Oh well, not that big of a deal I guess.

We are going to Babe's tonight for dinner and I can't wait. We haven't been in so long and it is sooooooooo good. I made Nathan promise last night that he would not tell them it was my birthday. They make you wear a chicken hat and stand on your chair and dance while they sing to you in front of the entire restaurant. How mortifying! Oh, it is funny when it is someone else, don't get me wrong, but not funny when it is you!

6 comments:

Daisy said...

Happy Birthday Katie!

Rosemond said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope it's great!

~ Ashley & Bryan ~ said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!!

Phil and Beki said...

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Katie!
Happy Birthday to you!

Hope it is a great birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Friend :) I've been thinking about you all day. I hope you feel extra loved today and always. *Muah*

jrodges said...

I hope you are having a fabulous birthday! :)
Happy Birthday!