Saturday, July 11, 2009

Back to volleyball

It's volleyball season again! Nathan and Nate are playing volleyball again and it started Thursday night. The boys haven't played in a year, so they were a little nervous - but played great. Courtney and Chloe met us up there and the girls played in the sand with their buckets and shovels. They had a blast. They also enjoyed sticking their heads in the sand with their bottoms up in the air. They looked like ostrich's with their heads in the sand - they thought it was hilarious.

I didn't have my camera with me, so sorry, no picks this week from volleyball. I'll get some picks next week. Hopefully the girls won't put their heads in the sand again. It took me forever to get all the sand out of Taylor's hair that night.
Sweet Courtney sent me some pics of the girls, so I just added them to the blog. Enjoy!

No comments: