Saturday, July 11, 2009

GattiTown









Taylor and I met Crystal and Somang at Cutie Patootie this morning in Frisco to do a little shopping. After shopping at my favorite kids resale shop, we went to GattiTown in Frisco. From what I was told, GattiTown was a kid friendly play place with a yummy buffet. When we first went in, we asked the guy at the front counter if there were play structures for Taylor who is 2 and Somang who is almost 1. The guy told us yes, so we went in. Well, you have to pay for the buffet before you can enter, so we did. We walked pass the little buffet and went to play area. Apparently the guy doesn't have children because there was no play structure for any kid. It was a Midway area. The only thing for the girls to do was to ride on the little carousel. We ate and then went a rode the carousel - twice. That was the extent of our adventure at GattiTown. I'm sure it is fun for older kids, but I don't recommend it for young kids. Plus, the buffet wasn't that great. I feel bad that I recommended it to Crystal.

1 comment:

jrodges said...

Your latest pics of Taylor are just too adorable! ;)
Is it just me or has Taylor's hair just all of the sudden gotten so much longer?
:)
Precious!!!