Saturday, July 18, 2009

Too Hot to Handle

Oh yeah, that's right, I am too hot to handle, but that's not what I'm talking about. This morning Katherine, Angie, and I ran the Too Hot to Handle 5K at White Rock Lake. We were afraid it was going to be blistering hot, but the weather was perfect. It wasn't too hot and there was a slight breeze.

This race seemed shorter than the last 5K I ran, but it also seemed harder for some reason. I am a little dissapointed in myself because I walked more of the race then I would of liked to. Katherine and I were trying to remember what our time was for the last race which we think we ran it in 40 minutes, so I did beat my time this race with 38+ minutes. Katherine and Angie did awesome as well!



Getting ready to race.......



Yep, that's a chicken at the start line.



We did it! Yea us!

No comments: