I signed up or opened an account or whatever it is you do to get a facebook page today. Almost everyone we know has a facebook page including our parents friends - obviously not just a kid thing. Well, when I was setting up my profile, it asks for a picture to post. I didn't think much of it till I was searching through all our picture files to find a pic of me. This small task of finding a picture of me turned into a 2 hour search through all our files. The only single picture of me by myself was taken this past Saturday after my 5K race and I sure wasn't going to use that as my profile picture (all sweaty and nasty) - no way. Once I realized there are no single pics of me, I tried to find some of just Nathan and me. Not that easy either. There were only a select few (maybe 4) pictures of just Nathan and me together and none of them were super awesome. One of us was either looking away or something. Anyways, I started really looking at the pictures in our files and I'll give you one guess who dominates the spotlight......Miss Taylor.
I'm not saying that is bad, but it made me a little sad. Not sad because Taylor was in almost every picture (I love taking pics of her), but sad because I couldn't find a Christmas picture of Nathan and me, a picture of just us on our 5 year anniversary, or us out doing things. I just don't want to forget about Nathan and me.
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment