Taylor got Moon Sand for her birthday and we finally opened it Wednesday night. Moon sand is sand that has playdough like qualities. It's pretty neat. I laid a tablecloth down on the grass outside, got tupperware to keep the moon sand in, and opened the sand for Taylor to play with. The set she got had a castle and king/queen molds for Taylor to make characters and build a castle with. Taylor seemed to enjoy playing in the sand and mixing the colors together. I was trying my hardest at first to keep the colors separate, but that lasted about 5 minutes. I gave up on keeping the colors separate and keeping the sand in either the tupperware or on the little inflatable table that came in the set.
Within 15 minutes, Taylor had the two colors of sand completely mixed and she was covered in sand. Her legs, feet, and hands were blue and pink! Since we were outside, I took her dress off and hosed her down. She thought it was great! Since her pool was still sitting on the patio, I decided to just fill it up and let her play.
Check out the blue and pink legs!
No comments:
Post a Comment