Today was crazy! The guys showed up at 8am this morning to install the radiant barrier in our 3 attics. They were here from 8am till 7pm. The handy man showed up around 3pm to install the new ice maker in our freezer - we've been out of ice for months now. You don't realize how much you use your ice maker until it stops working. Then the true green guy stopped by sometime this afternoon just to look at the lawn and recommend service. Today of all days, I was so stinkin' busy with work and then entertaining Taylor too. It's a good thing Taylor plays well by herself and I'm sad to say that I let her watch TV all day. Thankfully she didn't sit and watch it all day.
I'm just glad today is over....tomorrow hopefully won't be a 3 ring circus!
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment