Thursday, July 24, 2008

Growth Spurt




I'm pretty sure we are in the midst of a growth spurt. Taylor had only gained 1 pound from her 9 month check up and her 12 month check up, so I think she is making up for it now. Taylor is eating like a horse and sleeps about 4 hours during the day and her usual 12 hours at night. I cleaned out her closet yesterday because most of her 12 month sized clothes are getting too tight. I'm glad I stopped buying 12 month stuff a few months ago and started buying 18 month stuff or she wouldn't have anything to wear. The problem is, I have a really big problem of buying her clothes far in advance ( I have some 4T clothes already), so all the 18 month winter clothes are probably not going to fit her this winter. Maybe she will slow down soon................

No comments: