Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Well, I've given in.....I was against blogging because I didn't think I had time to keep up with the blog.....we'll see. I enjoy reading our friends blogs, so I thought I would try it. I'm making no promises with this blog, but here we go.


I am going to start with Taylor's First Birthday. Taylor turned 1 on June 14th and we celebrated with a luau birthday party. Our dear friends and family got to witness Taylor devour her enourmous piece of birthday cake. Taylor loved having all the kids here to play with and the cake and ice cream! We have learned that you better have something else to feed Taylor when the cake and ice cream run out - she's not happy when the cake and ice cream run out!


We had a wonderful 4th of July weekend starting off watching the fireworks at the Coppell fireworks and celebration thursday night. Taylor did make it till 9:30 when the fireworks started with the help of Puffs. She was ready to go to bed, but once the fireworks started, she never took her eyes off the skies. She would clap the louder the fireworks got. The fireworks were amazing and beautiful. It doesn't matter how many years you've seen a fireworks show, they are amazing to watch every year. Your never to old (or young) to watch fireworks. The next morning we walked in the Coppell parade with our friend Courtney's float. Courtney has started a photography business and we passed out fliers for her company. By the way -- she takes awesome photographs. After the super hot and sweaty parade, we went over the Christians for a fabulous BBQ. Saturday a wonderful friend, Bethany Schneider, from Houston stopped by for lunch and then hung out for a while. It was so great to see her and get to talk with her.

1 comment:

Rosemond said...

So glad you gave in!!