Sunday, July 20, 2008

My new purse

Nana, Taylor and I went to Sam Moon on friday to do a little shopping. We walked in the door and Taylor spotted a little blue jean purse that was just precious. Nana handed it to her and she carried it the whole time we were in the store. Nana and I decided that she had to have it!


2 comments:

jrodges said...

okay now that is ADORABLE!!!!!

CASH DALTON HENSON said...

Katie,
Hey! How are you? This is Mindy Young(Henson). Your daughter is precious. Just wanted to let you know that I have recently started creating photo cards after the birth of my little one. I had been ordering photo cards to send out to family and friends since he was born for all occasions, Easter, Christmas, Halloween, just because, and for any other reason that I could think of. I decided that I could make the cards myself and for others at lower price and offer customized cards for any occasions. Next thing I knew Mailable Memories was created.

Checkout my website, its just in the beginning but I can create anything for you. I would love to design photo cards for you for the holidays or anything.

www.mailablememories.com

mailablememories@yahoo.com

my family website:
www.cashdaltonhenson.blogspot.com