This morning we met our friends April and Abigail at a free Kindermusik class at Babies R' Us. Taylor and Abigail seemed to love it. They sang songs, shook shakers, rang bells and danced with thier mothers. Taylor sat and watched the other kids for the first part of the class and then started to get into it. She loved shaking the shakers and the ringing the bells.
13 years ago



2 comments:
Taylor is darling! We did Kindermusik when Harper was a baby, I loved it!
Hi Katie ;)
This is Jessica Rodges from church ;)
Glad to see you have a blog :). I don't have one because well I am lazy, but I enjoy looking at other's blogs.
Presley and I go to Kindermusic on Mondays this summer. We have always had Suzanne W. as our teacher... she is the best of the best :).
I love all you people in my precious Sunday school class and I praise God for all of you!
Post a Comment