Friday, July 25, 2008

Prayer Request

I wasn't sure if I should write about this, but the more prayers, the better. My boss, has 3 sons and his oldest son who is 27 years old (my age) was diagnosed with cancer about a year ago. I don't remember where it originated, but it went into remission for 6 months. It came back worse then before and is now in his spinal column and his blood. My boss told us this week that he was given about a 10% chance of living. Wednesday he had an allergic reaction to something and went into the hospital with trouble breathing and was put into ICU. He has started a new round of experimental chemo that seems to be working. His white blood cell count was at 60,000 last week and within 48 hours of receiving the new chemo, his white blood cell count dropped to 12,000. According to my boss, this is great news! They are praying that this experimental chemo will kill off all the cancers and he will go into remission again. It has been touch and go for the last week, but this new chemo is giving them hope. My boss made the comment last week that it would take a Miracle to save him and it looks like God was listening and has provided this "experimental" chemo.

I just want to ask each of you to pray for my boss Dallas and his son Dallas. Thank you and God Bless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you posted this! I'll be praying for them :)