We were ready to say goodbye to 2008 last night and welcome in 2009. 2008 was full of milestones for Taylor and we can't wait to see what else she will achieve this coming year. 2009 is already going to have many changes for us. Because the house looks like Toys R Us threw up, we decided to move Taylor upstairs into a bigger room and make her nursery into a playroom. We've spent the last week cleaning out the two upstairs rooms, giving tons of stuff away, organizing and painting. We still aren't done with moving her yet, but at least the house is starting to look a little better.
New Years Resolutions - Nathan doesn't ever do any resolutions, but I make lists of things I want to change or do. For starters, I want to spend more time with friends and family. We have friends and family that live close to us that we need to see more. I also want to be more active. I do want to work out more, but that isn't what I'm talking about. I want to do more things and not just sit on the couch and watch tv at night. I have tons of projects that I've started or want to start, but I just haven't done or finished them. Another resolution for me is to stop using work as an excuse. I blame being tired in the evenings or not being able to do something on having to work. It's a crutch and I need to stop using it. Anyways, those are just a few of my resolutions.
2009 is going to rock! Hope you all had a great New Years!



1 comment:
I so hear you on the Toys R Us thing :)!
I am still trying to organize things.
Love all your Christmas pics and stories.
Happy 2009!
Post a Comment