Saturday, February 21, 2009

Attack of the crawfish

After we went to the hospital last night to meet Baby Remington, we had dinner with some other friends at Nate's which is a seafood restaurant. Our waiter brought us a bowl of boiled crawfish (yum!) to try since it was our first time there. Everyone had one and when I took one, Taylor seemed interested in it, so I showed it to her. At first she seemed okay, but the closer I put the crawfish to her, the more she freaked out. It was so sad. Nathan and I even both kissed the crawfish (the things you do for your child) to show her that it wouldn't hurt her, but she was having no part of it. She almost completely climbed out of her high chair at one point. We finally had to put the crawfish under a bowl so she couldn't see him anymore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katie, The second picture is too funny! Poor Taylor. One day she will love crawfish :)