When I pulled out Taylor's crayons today and let her color with them, I forgot one important rule to tell her - don't write on anything but paper. I left Taylor in her playroom coloring while I went to go check on Nathan (he was home sick today). After I checked on Nathan, I sat on the couch in the living room to check my work email. Taylor came walking in the living room holding a crayon in her hand and stopped and started coloring on the wall infront of me. I almost jumped out of my skin! At first I couldn't believe that she would do that right in front of me, but then I remembered that I had never told her that she can't color on the walls. To her, the walls are just a giant canvas to color on. Thank goodness for Majic Erasers! I stopped Taylor and then started to clean off the wall. When I took her back in to the play room to tell her to only color on paper, I noticed that she had colored on the closet door and the wall in the hallway. Luckily the majic eraser got all the crayon off the walls and door.

My little artist!
This is one of the areas where she colored on the wall. It is hard to see, but it is right in the middle of the picture.
1 comment:
I was expecting you to say "The writing is on the wall... We're gonna have a baby soon!" Sounds like you had fun at your girl weekend. We need those every once in a while. Our men just cannot enjoy the gift of shopping like we girls can.
Post a Comment