I feel like I haven't really blogged in a while, but there hasn't been much going on lately to blog about. The other day I was going to blog and just sat there starring at the screen trying to think of something to write about. Nothing good came to mind, so I nixed that blogging session and did some online shopping. Just to let you know, my on-line shopping consists of me putting everything I want in my little cyber "shopping bag" and then never actually checking out. Some times it is just a good stress reliever. I can "buy" whatever I want and never have to pay for it (but I also never actually get anything either).
We did have some friends over last night for dinner and had a blast. It was so nice to have a relaxing meal with friends while the kids played. Chloe and Taylor did great playing in the playroom while we all finished dinner in the dining room. Chloe is 9 months older than Taylor, but it seems like they are years apart. Taylor seems so young compared to Chloe right now, but they will actually be in the same grade when they start 1st grade. I love watching Chloe and thinking, that is what Taylor will be doing in 9 months.
Tonight we are going to go see precious little Remington Jade Stone who was born Thursday morning at 1:30am. Poor Lacey (the mom) was a week and a half over her due date and Remington still didn't want to come out. She was apparently fond of her nice warm home inside Lacey. I can't wait to go see her tonight and welcome her to the world! Don't you just love babies!! Every time I see a baby lately, it gives me baby fever, but not Nathan. He wants to wait to have number 2 till Taylor is at least 3 years old. I can live with that, but is sure is hard to see all these precious little babies lately. It's not like I want to have another baby because I enjoyed being pregnant or anything. No sir, I really didn't like being pregnant most of the time. I was in pain, the size of a house and an emotional basket case! Who would think that was fun? It was all worth it though for the awesome little Taylor we know and love. I would do it all again in a heart beat. I really can't understand how some ladies have 15 babies. You would be pregnant for like 2 decades straight. No thank you!
Alright, I have rambled on enough so I guess I will get back to work.
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment