Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Vet visit




Beaux had to go to the vet yesterday to get some shots. Since our appointment was scheduled before Nathan was off work, I had to take Beaux and Taylor. We usually take Tait too, if both Nathan and I go, but there was no way I could do all three. Taylor did really good until they took Beaux out of the room to give him his shots - she started yelling, "Beaux Beaux" over and over again. I kept telling her that he was going to be right back. She didn't believe me until he came back into the room minutes later. Taylor loved trying to get Beaux to walk on the leash in the room, but he wasn't budging. Beaux hates going to the vet and hides behind me the whole time he is there. Poor little guy. Taylor had a great time playing under the examination table.

No comments: