Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Flu Type A Virus

Nathan has been in bed for two days straight and went to the doctor this morning to see what was wrong with him. He called from the doctor to tell me he has the flu and that we need to get Taylor checked out. I took Taylor to the doctor this morning and had her checked and sure enough, she has the same flu Nathan has. Luckily we caught it early, so they are both now on medication and should be okay in about 3-5 days. Our doctor put me on a preventative, to make sure I don't get it. I can't imagine all three of us with the flu at the same time. That would be a disaster.

Well, there go all of our Valentines activities. Taylor can't go to KDO tomorrow for the Valentines party, we can't go to our sunday school social friday night and we can't go out saturday on Valentines Day. So sad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bummer! I'm sick too...they say it's bronchitis, but it just won't go away. I'm so glad you and Taylor caught it early. Whatever it is that caused my bronchitis, it's not fun.