Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Day 2009

Well, this wasn't your typical Valentines Day for the Theaux household. Usually Nathan brings home flowers on Valentine's Day, we go out for a romantic dinner, etc..; but this year, we laid around on the couch all day watching movies and eating wheat thins. Nathan is feeling better, but Taylor is still a little sick and I didn't feel good, so we didn't do anything all weekend. Nathan did bring home a Stargazer Lily plant (my favorite) friday for me and a stuffed animal for Taylor for Valentines Day. It was very sweet. Luckily I had bought him a box of chocolates earlier in the week before I had gotten sick or he would of gotten nothing. We had said no presents because we had wanted to go out for Valentines Day. Anyways, it was a relaxing weekend, but even being sick I was getting stir crazy from laying around all weekend. Nathan was itching to get out of the house yesterday and I know Taylor would of loved to get out of the house too. Since Nathan is off today, he is at home with Taylor and said they were going to go to the park this afternoon so she could run around.
Taylor opening her Valentines from her KDO class.
My plant and Taylor's little bear.

No comments: