Almost every morning that I go into the office (twice a week), I stop at Starbucks and get a Grande Skinny Vanilla Latte. The last few times I have stopped to get my coffee (at 2 different locations), they have messed up my order. I'll just tell you about the last 2 times: The first time I got a tall instead of a grande - which isn't too big of a deal, but how much you have to pay for coffee, you should get what you paid for, so I sent it back to get my bigger coffee. The lady was super nice about it, etc.. Well, this morning I stopped and got my usual coffee at a drive through and didn't drink it till I got to the office. All I know is that it isn't a vanilla latte. Whatever it is, it taste like dirt. The sad part is, I paid $5.00 for this coffee, so I am going to drink it. Plus my office is freezing cold and I need something to warm me up.
I have been trying to break my habit of going to Starbucks every morning I go into the office, so I think it is time to stop going. There are several reasons I want to stop going - mainly because it eats away at my allowance. Yes, that's right, I have an allowance. Which I actually love having because Nathan doesn't question anything I buy with my allowance because I can do whatever I want with it. Okay, sorry, getting off topic here. Anyways, it is getting warmer outside too, so I won't need my hot coffee anymore - except to stay warm in the office, but I can heat up some green tea for that I guess.
Anyways, I think this is as good a time as any to break my habit of Starbucks. And I'm not saying I'll never go there again, I'm just saying I won't be going twice a week for my breakfast coffee. We'll see how long I can hold out!
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment