I have been searching for a hobby or venture to start that I would enjoy and could put my whole heart into. I've been praying for months for God to open a door for me and one morning when I was running with Katherine, she told me about Chez Ami. I checked out their website when I got home and applied. About an hour or so later I got an email back saying they had accepted my application!
I am so excited to tell everyone that I am now an Independent Consultant for the children's clothing company Chez Ami! I am now the local rep for Coppell and surrounding areas, as well as friends and family, and hopefully their friends and family! Chez Ami has adorable children's clothes for boys and girls.
I get my first sample trunk the week of August 20 through August 23 and can't wait for the parties! I already have two parties scheduled and hoping to schedule a few more parties while I have my trunk. The trunk parties are awesome because you get to see the actual clothes and you can even try them on your kids if you bring your kids to the party.
The best part is, you don't have to come to a party to order clothes. I can send out catalogs to order from or people can go to the Chez Ami website and order off the website. I have added a Chez Ami button on my blog so all you have to do is click on it and it will take you to their website. I just ask that if you order anything, please put in my consultant id# 581087, that way I can track your order for you.
I am really excited about this opportunity! I was hoping to find something that I could do to be able to stay home with Taylor. This may or may not allow me to stay home with her full time, but I really want to do this and I know this will benefit my whole family.
13 years ago



1 comment:
hey!! i am so proud of you! i didn't realize you were the one hosting april's show?! i read through the email too fast i guess. i would love to host a party for you!! maybe we could drum up some biz outside of the sunday school class girls! let me know what your calendar looks like!
Post a Comment