Last weekend I had 4 Chez Ami parties. They went pretty well and were very relaxing. There weren't as many people at the parties as I had hoped, but you know, it was really nice to have small groups at my first parties. I definitely have learned some things to do and not to do at my parties. I am hoping to have the trunk again this season and conduct some more trunk shows.
This is my first season with Chez Ami and I love it so far! I really enjoyed conducting the parties and getting to meet so many new people. My mentor told me that the first season is always the hardest when trying to get established and learn the business. So far it has been awesome and I love it!
Check out Chez Ami! www.chezami.com
13 years ago



1 comment:
I am so sorry I missed all the Chez Ami festivities :(. I know you worked so hard.
I am sure I will be ordering more in the near future.... I can't wait until spring so Presley can wear her new outfit ;)!
Post a Comment