Yep, I knew it! I woke up with the flu yesterday. I had a hard time sleeping because my whole body was aching the night before and then when I got up to get Taylor, it hit me like a ton of bricks. Luckily I had already gotten the flu medicine as a preventative, so I think that helped a little bit, because I was able to actually get out of bed. Nathan had been in bed all week until yesterday afternoon. He finally started feeling well enough to come out of our room. Taylor broke her fever during her nap and seems to be doing much better as well. Me on the other hand, am hurting pretty bad. My whole body aches, I have a splitting head ache and I my throat is killing me from this horrible cough I have.
Got to love it - Nathan felt well enough to go to work today, so I am at home sick and taking care of Taylor since she can't go to the babysitter today. It's a good thing Taylor is low maintenance.
13 years ago



2 comments:
I thought about what happened to y'all and decided to get a flu shot on Monday. My brother's entire family had it last weekend too. Hang in there and I hope that you feel better soon.
-Ash
Bummer! I'm sorry you're sick :( No fun!
Post a Comment