Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Screaming, crying, and a little snake

Yep, that's right, I said snake! I was working in my office this morning when I stood up to go into the living when I saw a baby garden snake slithering near my office window. I kind of freaked and grabbed Taylor up immediately. I called Nathan all frantic and insisted he come home and save us from this little snake. The snake was itty bitty (about 8 inches long and super skinny), but a snake is a snake! I put a bowl over the snake to keep him in place till Nathan got home.

Nathan came home immediately and took him outside. While Nathan was trying to get him outside in the bowl, he peaked his little head out and I started screaming and freaking out. Well, me freaking out upset Taylor and she started crying and screaming. What a mess we are! Nathan just laughed at us.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Would have been right there with you screaming. I would have had to call Nathan, however, because Bo would have never come home for me!!!