Thursday, May 6, 2010

Already starting to swell a little bit

I had gone to sprouts and bought a bunch of fruit which I had to come home and cut it all up. I bought a watermelon, honey dew melon, and a pineapple to cut up. As you can tell, I was craving fruit yesterday. Yes, I was barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen - total cliché! I cut up fruit for 2 hours - that pineapple took all my strength to cut it up! By the time I was done, my feet were a little swollen.

This morning I had to take my wedding rings off because my hands have been swelling a little bit lately. I'm sure it is just the heat, but it's no fun. I don't remember swelling with Taylor until 6+ months, but it was also wintertime. This may be a rough summer for me!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh, girl! I feel ya! I'm totally swollen. Lance I even measured my feet the other night so we can compare once Blake gets here! haha :) I feel for you. Try to keep them up when you can -- Much easier said than done, I know!