When we were pregnant with Taylor, we had her name picked out before we knew she was a girl. We did not have a boy name picked out when we were pregnant with Taylor. This time, with baby #2, we had a boy name picked from the moment we found out we were pregnant - Zane Eugene Theaux. We have not been able to pick a girl name this time. We thought we had it narrowed down to Juliet (and call her Jules). After we found out it was a girl on Tuesday, we asked Taylor what she wanted to name the baby and she said Zoey. Nathan and I both love the name Zoey, so I think that is what we will name this precious little girl. We aren't 100% sure yet, but we are pretty sure (if that makes sense).
My mom and brother came into town Tuesday afternoon and we spent 2 hours in front of the computer looking up baby names. It was kind of funny because we were looking at names and we were asking each other what middle names work with Zoey as the first name. Hopefully we can find a middle name soon and my vote is for Zoey as the first name!
My parents had picked my name Katherine Abigail Koester and they were going to call my Abby. My brother was 3 1/2 years old when I was born (just like Taylor will be when baby #2 is born) and he told everyone that my name was Katie. My parents didn't have a choice, Zach had decided I was going to be Katie. I love the fact that Taylor has picked Zoey for her baby sister and that is probably what we will name her.
13 years ago



2 comments:
Kudos to Taylor for picking a wonderful name!!!
I vote Zoey Alyse
Post a Comment