Saturday night we took Nathan's parents to the FC Dallas game in Frisco. We use to go the games all the time when we lived in Little Elm, but haven't made one since Taylor was born. Nathan and I both love soccer, so we really enjoy watching FC Dallas games. We sat in the cheap seats under the score board, which actually worked out perfect. There is about a 4 foot space between the top bleacher and the score board for people to watch by. We sat in the top bleacher and Taylor would climb over the bleachers and play between the bleachers and the score board. It was great because she was completely happy and there weren't really any people walking in that space, so I didn't have to worry about her up there. The only bad thing was, I spent half my time with my back to the game so I could watch her. The other half of the time, she was climbing over the bleacher back and forth. She maybe watched a little bit of the game, but I wasn't expecting her to sit still that long. FC Dallas scored one goal to win the game and they set off fireworks which she loved. We had a great time at the game and didn't get home till 10:30pm. Taylor was still going, going, going till she got into bed. If only I had her energy!
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment