Monday, May 17, 2010

Baylor Graduation

One of my oldest and dearest friends graduated from Baylor this past weekend with her MBA in Health Care Administration. We were all suppose to go down for her graduation Friday night, but Taylor ended up with a viral infection so Nathan stayed home with her. I drove down Friday night for the hooding ceremony. Ashley opted to not go through the large graduation ceremony and just attend the hooding ceremony. I took our good camera hoping to get some great pics, but realized during the ceremony that I did not put a memory card in the camera, so I got no pictures! I was so sad.

After the ceremony I went to dinner with Ashley and her family and her new fiancee and his family. Ashley and Brooks got engaged 2 weeks ago and they are the absolute cutest couple! They are going to get married in Houston next April.

We all met for breakfast the next morning and then Ashley had to go pack up her apartment to move to Houston. I went to the Baylor bookstore and Spice and did a little shopping. It was kind of nice I was on my own and didn't have a husband asking if I was done yet and a little kid touching everything. I met Tracy for lunch at Georges (YUM!!) which was nice. It was good to catch up with Tracy and spend some time with her. I haven't seen her since Taylor's baby shower 3 years ago.

I drove home Saturday afternoon and spent the rest of the day with Taylor and Nathan. She was starting to feel better, so that was nice.

No comments: