Tuesday, May 18, 2010

It's a...............GIRL!

We had our gender sonogram this morning and found out we are having another girl. I really can't believe we are having another girl. I really, really, really thought it was a boy. But, I also thought Taylor was a boy, so I have decided that I have zero maternal instincts.

We are super excited to have another girl and Nathan is sooooo ready to start on the nursery. We kept all of Taylor's stuff, but I think we are going to go with a surf/wakeboarding theme this time. My mom said she would recover Taylor's bumpers and stuff if we wanted to change the bedding. I'm kind of excited to do something new with the nursery.

I'm just glad that we finally know the sex and can start getting ready for the baby. I think it will be great for Taylor to have a little sister. We have a few names picked out, but we aren't sure which one is our favorite yet. We'll let you know as soon as we pick the name.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Congrats!!!!! How exciting!!! Taylor will love having a sister. Can't wait to hear your name choices!!!!

Daisy said...

Hooray for baby girls! Congrats Katie!