We had a very nice Mother's Day yesterday. I bought my own present this year which was jewelry and I love it. We went to church and had a family picture taken (hopefully my fabulous suntan didn't ruin it). After church we went to Pei Wei for lunch which was super yummy! We did a little shopping at Stein Mart (Charlotte's favorite store) and then headed home so Taylor could take a nap. Plus Nathan and Eugene were not wanting to shop with us. We dropped the guys and Taylor off and then went back to our shopping. We shopped all afternoon and brought home some Rosas for dinner along with some movies. We watched The Tooth Fairy with the Rock in it and it was really cute. I'll watch any movie with the Rock in it. Taylor seemed to enjoy it, so that is really all that matters. After Taylor went to bed, we started to watch Leap Year. Nathan and his parents all feel asleep about a quarter of the way through it, so I finally just turned it off and went to bed. My verdict is still out on that movie.
All in all, it was a really nice Mother's Day. I love being a mother and I honestly don't think there is anything in the world as rewarding as being a mom. It helps that Taylor is a total rock star and makes it pretty easy on us to be her parents. Let's hope and pray that number 2 is just as easy!



No comments:
Post a Comment