Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Christmas photos



Last night we took our Christmas photos with one of our friends Courtney, who has started a photography business. You should check out her website - it is precious. Just click on the Anthologie button on my blog and it should take you to her website. Courtney did Taylor's one year photos and they were awesome. If your looking for a photographer in Dallas, I highly recommend her!

Anyways, we got all dressed up for our pictures. We went to the Grapevine Springs Park Preserve in Coppell which is actually pretty nice. Taylor loved walking on the bridge and looking at the water and the fish. My mom and I were about to have a heart attack every time she stuck her head through the slats on the bridge to look into the water. When I was little I had an affinity for water. It didn't matter where we were or how much water there was, if there was a pond, pool or stream, somehow I ended up in it. Luckily Taylor didn't go swimming yesterday!

Getting ready to leave for the photo shoot.


My mom reading to Taylor while we waited for Nathan to get home from work.
My mom is in town this week because Nathan and I are both traveling for work. I leave this afternoon for Missouri and Nathan leaves tomorrow morning for Kerrville. I get back tomorrow night and Nathan gets back friday night about the time the October social starts that we are hosting at our house for our sunday school class. It's going to be a crazy week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I just decided that you are super mom! You work, take your sweet daughter to fun events, have play dates, and keep us updated on all of it. You're such a great mommy :)