Saturday, October 4, 2008

True confessions of a working mom

I have to confess that yesterday I was busy working at home, trying to get something to my boss and Taylor got away from me for a moment. Usually I have Taylor blocked in the living room with all her toys when I am working in my office, but I had let her play in my office with me this time. I turned my back to her to work on the computer and not even a minute later I heard her crying. There is no worse feeling then hearing your child crying and you don't know where they are. Luckily she was just in our bedroom and not up the stairs. She had tripped over a pillow and hit her cheek on the bed. She has a horrible little bruise on her cheek and I felt horrible for taking my eyes off her. I know I can't watch her every second of every day, but I should of been paying more attention to her. Thank God she is okay and it isn't worse.

No comments: