I had my Ipod on my desk and had it locked, so I didn't see any harm letting Taylor hold on to it. Well, approximately 5 seconds later, she had unlocked it and turned it on. She had turned up the volume and was dancing - it was so cute! The best part was, she was jamming to Michael W. Smith's Awesome God.
Taylor and I had a fun afternoon with friends. Taylor and I met Crystal and Somang at Starbucks for an afternoon green tea frappacuino yummy drink and some girl talk.
After Starbucks, Taylor and I came home for a playdate with April and Abigail. The girls played while April and I talked. Nathan is out of town today in New Orleans, so April invited us to dinner at Anameas and who could pass that up? So, I didn't have to cook for just Taylor and me and we had wonderful chicken soft tacos with good friends.



No comments:
Post a Comment