I wanted to change the faucet in Taylor's/guest bathroom. We needed to change the hoses out and hadn't gotten around to it. Nathan was out of town most of the week, so Taylor and I had to get the sink hooked up in the guest bathroom before the social at our house. You would think it would be easy just to attach the hoses and that's it. Well, that is it, but the nerve racking part is turning the water on to see if you attached the hoses correctly. I just new I was about the flood the bathroom and didn't have time to mess with it because I had to get everything ready for the social. Luckily it worked out fine and I had attached the hoses right because I didn't have water shooting out from anywhere. Taylor was a such a big help - just see........
Getting the hoses ready for mommy.
Checking the hose after mommy attached it.
Showing the dogs what the hose looks like and telling them how to attach them to the sink.
No comments:
Post a Comment