13 years ago
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Yeah for the English language
Taylor is 16 months now and is really starting to talk. She's been saying a few words for several months, but is now really starting to pick up talking. She still babbles a lot and we just kind of nod and agree with what she is saying. She has said "mama", "dada", "more","dog", "BoBo"(our mini beagle), "duck" and a few other words here and there. She has recently learned please, juice, milk, up, down and can repeat almost any word you say to her. She knows a lot of her animals and their sounds. We, maybe I should say I, have taught her that the turtle says "love you". I don't know what a turtle really says, I don't think they say anything, so since they are my favorite, they say something sweet! It is so nice finally getting to really communicate with your child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment