13 years ago
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Our sweet friend Chloe's birthday party
We went to our wonderful friend Chloe's 2nd birthday party this afternoon. Her birthday party was in her backyard with fun little games set up for the kids to play, face painting that turned into hand painting and a super fun swingset with a slide. Taylor tried all the games, loved the bowling the best and the slide. She's too little to climb up by herself, so we kept having to put her at the top of the slide and hold her as she went down. I think her favorite part of the whole party was eating the cupcake. It was almost as messy as her own birthday party! Don't worry, I totally got a picture of it! We had a wonderful time at the party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Loved seeing ya'll yesterday! Taylor was hysterical with that cupcake! I will never forget that little kackle when we was bowling she is a cutie pie!
Post a Comment