Monday, October 6, 2008

The Music of ABBA concert

ABBA ROCKS!!!!!!

Last night I went to my first concert in I don't even remember when! My friend April and I went to the House of Blues downtown and saw a tribute band to ABBA. If yall don't know who ABBA is, the musical and now movie Mamma Mia! is based off ABBA songs. The concert was a blast! The singers looked like the original ABBA group and the neatest part was that the original guitar player for ABBA is touring with this tribute band. I had never been to the House of Blues and it is pretty awesome. We made some new friends with some 'dancing queens' if you catch my drift. Watching the people was almost as fun as the concert. We sang and danced the entire time and it was sooooooo much fun.
The House of Blues
April and me before the concert started
Got to love the outfits!
The guy in the middle with the guitar is the original guitarist from ABBA
Taylor rocking her new House of Blues T-shirt

2 comments:

Rosemond said...

I thought y'all were gonna wear costumes?!!

Kendall, Angie, Grayson, Jessie and Tazzy said...

I love you even more now that i know you love ABBA!