Well, today was a bad day. I got up and went to work this morning at 6 am. Nathan called me around 7:15 this morning and told me that Taylor had thrown up in her crib. He cleaned her up and I told him to call me if something else went wrong since she seemed to be feeling okay. Ten minutes later he called back and said she had thrown up again. I packed up my work and came back home so Nathan could go to work. She did seem okay and she didn't have a fever, so we decided we would call the doctor when the office opened. So, I called the doctor and got her an appointment for 10:50 which was the first available appointment. After I got off the phone, she threw up again! I think she has only thrown up once in her 16 month life and now 3 times in one day.
So, we go to the doctor and he says it is just a cold with an upset stomach from all the mucus. He said we could give her some cold medicine if we want, but to let it work itself out and that she isn't contagous or anything. Luckily, she didn't throw up anymore today and seemed to be feeling better all day. We are just a little jumpy now - every time she coughs, we are afraid she is going to throw up.
13 years ago



1 comment:
Hi Cous,
I'm so sorry your sweetie didn't feel well... She's too cute for puke.. lots of love, Ang
Post a Comment