Sunday, March 1, 2009

All registered and ready to run!

I registered Friday for the Race for the Cure 5K in Fort Worth Easter weekend. I am very excited because this is my first race. Several friends are going to run with me, so that should make it that much more fun. I'm thinking about getting a jogging stroller so I can take Taylor on runs with me. I am going to borrow one of my friends stroller right now to see if I even like it. Nathan is going to be gone all week for work and then for fun. He is going on a ski trip with several guys to Vail, so it will be just Taylor and me. I haven't taken Taylor to the gym yet because I don't want to put her in the child care there. I'm sure there is nothing wrong with it, but for some reason, the thought just grosses me out. I like running outside better than a treadmill anyways, so this just gives me a reason to take her running with me.

I'll let you know how my training is going.

No comments: