Well, we now know why Taylor was so 'ancy' and sleepy at the parade yesterday - she is sick. We didn't realize she was sick until she threw up after lunch yesterday. We took her temp and it was 102. Nathan and I feel horrible that we had no idea she was sick and made her stand outside in the cold when she didn't feel good. We don't know what she has, but she has a fever, runny nose and sneezing. Taylor woke up at 6 this morning crying and her temp was 103.2.
We've had a lazy day just laying around and watching movies. I am going to take Taylor to the doctor tomorrow to see what is going on. I'll let yall know what we find out tomorrow. The 103 temperature makes me nervous.
We really feel bad that we didn't know she was sick. Poor thing!
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment