Monday, March 30, 2009

Hippity, Hoppity, Easters on its way...

Don't you just love Easter? I do. I love all the pastel colors, the bunny rabbits and chicks, the flowers starting to bloom and the little Easter dresses at church. This Easter we are staying in town and the grandparents are all coming to us. I have my 5K that saturday morning and Taylor has her first swim lesson that same morning. It sounds like the grandparents have all opted to go to Taylor's first swim lesson instead of coming to the race to watch me run. I can't blame them, if I had a choice, I would go watch Taylor too.


Taylor is getting into the spirit of things. She keeps singing some bunny song they learned at church and hopping around. It's pretty cute. We can't understand all the words, but she and God know what she is singing about. I think Taylor is old enough this year to begin to grasp the concept behind celebrating Easter. It's not for the Easter basket full of presents or the Easter bunny, it's about Jesus and the resurrection.

If anyone has any Easter traditions or Easter ideas for children they would like to share, I would appreciate any ideas.

No comments: