Thursday, March 26, 2009

Picture Day at preschool

Taylor has pictures today at school. Let me tell you, I debated long and hard over 5 dresses for these pictures. Then I had to make sure that she had bows that matched each dress. I ended up choosing the sailor dress...who doesn't love a sailor dress on a toddler???? Anyways, I couldn't find both white bows this morning, so I had to make new ones last minute. They turned out a little large and I am praying that they stay together long enough for pictures. We have a family friend, Buddy, who use to call me a Bow Head because I always had bows in my hair when I was little. I think Taylor definetly qualifies as a Bow Head today - Buddy would be proud! I am just hoping her hair will stay looking nice long enough to get her pictures. They are suppose to be outside pictures too and it has rained the last two days and it is a little misty right now, so hopefully the pictures will still turn out cute. I know they are still having pictures because I saw the lady with some kids this morning outside the church taking their pics with all her gear. I'll post a picture of her school pics when we get them.

Here are some pictures I took of Taylor this morning:

1 comment:

Robert, no s said...

She's a cute sailor!!
-april